When firefighters arrived on the scene at a home in Melbourne, Australia, they saw the family had escaped safely with one of their dogs, Barney, but the other, however, was trapped inside the house. Firefighters quickly rushed in to save their beloved family pet, Leo. The family waited anxiously outside their home for rescuers to save Leo.
Firefighters began to search the house with no luck, going from room to room until finally, in one of the bedrooms, they were shocked to find the dog unconscious. They knew they didn't have much time so they began to move even quicker to get him out safely.
When they picked up the unconscious dog, they discovered an even bigger shock. Leo had been laying on the families four kittens to protect them from the fire. Now, with no time to spare, firefighters rushed Leo and the kittens out of the burning house.
Once outside they were able to revive the hero dog. Thanks to Leo's effort the kittens lived. Love sees no barriers. Leo knew he had to do something to save the lives of his kitten siblings. Watch the video below.
If you loved this story, be sure to share it with your friends on Facebook!