Before we know it, the 2018 chapter of our lives will be coming to an official close. Can you believe it? While this sounds incredibly cliche, the older I get, the faster times seems to fly.
As we reflect back on our adventures over the past year, it’s always fun to remember the ultimate highlights. What were some experiences throughout the year that made you soar with happiness? What are some habits, traditions, or practices you’d like to carry into the new year?
One thing I did this year that I certainly want to continue doing in 2019 is expanding my adventurous side in the kitchen. I love breaking out of the traditional mold of cooking and doing things differently and creating new, exciting dishes for my family. What better way to start the year out with a bang by doing that on New Year’s Eve?!
Below, I’ve listed twelve fun recipes to make for your NYE party. Some might come as no surprise while others are a little bit out-of-the-box. I can guarantee that these will give your friends and family plenty to talk about over the 2019 year and you’ll likely be deemed best cook of the family - maybe.
1. 3-Ingredient Coconut Truffles
2. Buttery Garlic Mushrooms
3. Lemony Blistered Green Beans Topped with Roasted Garlic & Basil Agliata
4.Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pudding
5. Pinecone Cheese Balls
6. Champagne Cupcakes
7. Maple Roasted Carrots with Cranberries
8. Dark Chocolate Mocha Mini Cakes
9. Turkey & Wild Rice Pot Pie
10. Chocolate Olive Oil Torte With Cardamom, Pears, and Hazelnuts
11. Caramelized Mushroom & Kale Pizza
12. White Chocolate Champagne Cheesecake Shooters
Which recipe looks the most tempting to you? Would you make any of these?