In lieu of the recent passing of movie star Carrie Fisher, we have a compilation of her six most memorable quotes.
Not only was she beautiful and captivating on-screen, but she was also incredibly intelligent.
1. "There is no point at which you can say, 'Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap.'"
2. "Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
3. "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art."
4. "The older you get, the easier it is to spot the phonies, and I just think, how unpleasant for them."
5. "Instant gratification takes too long."
6. "If my life wasn't funny it would just be true, and that is unacceptable."