We use cookies for analytics, advertising and to improve our site. You agree to our use of cookies by closing this message box or continuing to use our site. To find out more, including how to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy.

‘She’s Dead! She’s Dead!’ Superstar Discovered Not Breathing In Her Bed Just Moments Before It Paramedics Arrive; 1 Week Later, A Miracle Happens

August 03, 2018

It’s been 10 days since one of the entertainment industry’s most dynamite vocalist overdosed. On Tuesday, July 24th, Demi Lovato, 25, was admitted Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

TMZ first reported that the singer, actress, and former Disney Channel star was found unconscious after a night of “celebrating with friends” for a birthday. It’s unclear as to who made the 911 call and for how long she was unconscious, but her “friends” were believed that have saved her life when they gave her Narcan- an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses.

More than a week later, more facts from Deme’s overdose have surfaced and fans are totally shocked by the gruesome scene shared to TMZ. Demi’s bodyguard entered her Hollywood Hills home when Demi’s assistant came running up to her screaming, “She’s Dead! She’s Dead!”

Her bodyguard rushed to her room where Demi was found in her bed. TMZ reports: “She was not breathing. Our sources say there was blood on her pillow … an ominous sign, because it’s evidence of hemorrhaging. It appears there was also vomit and her airways may have been clogged.”

Fearing for the worst, Demi was believed to be dead in that moment. Sources have shared that she was admitted Narcan prior to the paramedics arriving, although it’s unclear if her assistant, her bodyguard, or a friend gave her Narcan.

In the miraculous moments following her traumatic discovery, paramedics arrived on the scene and rushed her to the hospital. A week after her admittance, one of her doctors revealed that she was being kept in the care for her “complications,” although he didn’t reveal what those complications were.


Now, 10 days later, Demi is believed to be stable and has agreed to go back to rehab. Please pray for Demi, her family, and those who discovered here. To see something so terrifying must have been intensively traumatic. Pray that Demi continues to make miraculous improvements.


Please share this story on Facebook!