Are you ready for the next five in our series of 15 double image puzzlers? Remember: Give yourself 15 seconds to figure out each one.
So, how did you fare with this set? Easy-peasy? or a little bit of trouble?
Here are the solutions for numbers six through ten:
6) Snow White? or Sherlock Holmes?
7) A penguin? or a man with awesome hair?
8) A vase? or two men in silhouette?
9) A skull? or a lady and a clown sharing glasses of wine?
10) Flowers? or a bunch of faces? (look in the white space - this one's tricky!)
Still not ready to quit? Well, then it's time to move on to the final five of these fascinating works of art.
To proceed to the final phase of this challenge, click here.