KitKats are one of the most beloved treats from around the world. This wonderful candy bar has been with us since 1935 when they were created by Rowntree from York, England. They were created when an employee put a suggestion for a “snack that a man could take to work in his pack.”
Ever since their launch on August 29, 1935, the chocolate treat has been winning over the hearts of fans all around the world. While the United States mainly just gets the basic chocolate KitKat, there are countless flavors all around the world, with Japan being host to quite a few interesting ones!
1. A Baked Sweet Potato KitKat is definitely one of the most interesting ones we’ve ever seen.
2. Caramel Macchiato sounds like it’s going to be delicious!
3. These Japanese Sake KitKats are sure to be interesting no matter what
4. A Wasabi KitKat has the potential to be truly amazing.
5. A Cheesecake flavored KitKat is sure to impress; it sounds just amazing.
6. A melon KitKat sounds like one of those things you wouldn’t be able to not try!
7. This Orange KitKat either has to be the most amazing flavor or the most disgusting.
8. A Green Tea and Veggie KitKat? Not sure how we feel about that.
9. As if a good old Cheesecake KitKat wasn’t good enough, they also made a Strawberry Cheesecake one!
10. This Blueberry Cheesecake KitKat is definitely the most scrumptious on the list, and the one I’d love to try the most.
11. Personally, I don’t think I’d be a big fan of an Apple Vinegar KitKat. What about you?
12. Chinese Tea KitKats are sure to be loved by KitKat lovers!