Fall is the most romantic time of the year; as the weather gets cooler, nothing is better than cozying up on the couch in your comfy clothes and enjoying a warm drink.
Each year, I’m on the hunt to find the perfect fall drink. And since I’m not much of pumpkin spice fan, my list of fall drinks is typically very short. But just as the weather was beginning to cool down, I was introduced to the most decadent autumn drink!
What is this perfect fall drink, you ask? It’s none other than Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Can you say, “Yum?!”
This drink recipe is divine, decadent, and truly delicious! Check out the recipe below for the most perfect fall drink!
- Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix
- Sea Salt
- Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar-free caramel sauce to your empty mug.
- Bring 1 cup of milk to a soft boil in a saucepan.
- Add approximately 3 tablespoons of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix.
- Stir mixture until well-mixed and frothy.
- Pour into your mug and mix the caramel.
- Top with Whip Cream, extra caramel sauce, and sea salt.
Doesn't this drink sound absolutely amazing?! I can't wait to make this delicious drink and cuddle up on the couch with my precious dog and sweet family.
Check out the full recipe below!