Thomas Markle Finally Breaks Silence After Missing Meghan’s Royal Wedding! And His Honest Words Are Leaving Everyone Totally Perplexed

latest
June 18, 2018

In the weeks leading up to the Royal Wedding, it was uncertain as to whether or not Thomas Markle would walk his daughter down the aisle. While their relationship had seemed distant, they were still amicable. But after Thomas admitted that he had agreed to participate in staged paparazzi shots that exploited his relationship with Meghan, he felt shame and declined from attending the wedding altogether.

Days later, Kensington Palace announced that her father would, in fact, be joining the wedding party as he would escort Meghan down the aisle. Just as everything appeared to be peacefully progressing, Thomas’ name covered media outlets again- this time for emergency open-heart surgery.

On May 19th, Meghan walked down the St. George Charle aisle alone where Prince Charles met her in the chapel quire and gave her away to Prince Harry. It was a bittersweet moment as Charles stepped in for Meghan’s father.

Four weeks after the nuptials, Thomas made his first appearance ever on Good Morning Britain. In the interview, Thomas admitted that confirming his absence was difficult for both him and his daughter to process. He also addressed many rumors that the media had been feasting on for the past several weeks.

After sharing his most difficult days leading up to his open-heart surgery, Thomas admitted that he had tried his hardest to make it to the wedding but that his first experience at a hospital in Mexico hadn’t fixed his heart problem, forcing him into surgery.

He confessed, “Everything was booked [for the wedding], and I talked with Harry and Meghan, so we were still set up to go. But then I started getting heart palpitations the day I was supposed to go. And I said 'I have to cancel.'” Thomas then confirmed that he had heart surgery.

He continued by saying, “Harry and Meghan were disappointed. Meghan cried, I’m sure — she did cry — and they both said, ‘Take care of yourself, we are really worried about you.’ They said the important thing is that I get better.”

After the surgery, Thomas was moved to a small bed-and-breakfast where he watched the wedding and recovered in privacy. He admitted that while it was difficult for him to watch one of the biggest moments not only in history but in his daughter’s life on a small television, he was incredibly proud and he even cried.

When asked how he felt about Prince Charles stepping in for him and walking his daughter down the aisle, he shared, “I was honored. I can’t think of a better replacement than Mr. Charles.”

Check out the interview below of Thomas finally speaking out about his missing daughter’s wedding- his words are unlike anything that paparazzi has lead many to believe.

As of now, there is no confirmed meeting of when Thomas will see his daughter and her new husband. Thomas’ health is recovering and we’re sure that he’s eager to be well enough to see his daughter. We’re praying for a speedy recovery.

https://rumble.com/embed/u8sop.v2lr47/

Share this story on Facebook!