Breakfast is a meal that everyone seems to agree on.
It's a well-known crowd pleaser, whether you prefer your breakfast meals in the early morning hours or would rather enjoy it in the late afternoon.
Pancakes are something you just can't seem to go wrong with. They're so versatile and can be flavored in almost any way!
The only downfall, most of the time, is that you walk away with a full stomach AND a load of guilt from the heavy (but oh so delicious!) meal.
Using this recipe, you'll be satisfied and feel a little better about what you've consumed as well!
It only has four ingredients but packs a ton of flavor and quality that could rival any delicious diner platter.
What You'll Need:
1 ripe banana
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. instant rolled oats
1. Preheat a medium-size pan on stovetop.
2. Lightly coat the pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a blender or hand mixer, combine banana, eggs, baking powder and oats. Blend/mix until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
4. Pour batter on pan in small pancake circles. After approximately one minute of cooking, flip pancakes.
5. Once done, transfer to plate and enjoy plain or top with your favorite fruit or topping of your choice!
Original recipe found HERE.