Is it even a thing for someone to be a pasta-hater? I feel like though we as humans have a hard time agreeing on much of anything these days, the one thing we can come to terms with is that PASTA. IS. AMAZING.
No matter how you dress it up or dress it down, it’s that perfect comfort meal that just makes you feel all warm and cozy inside, temporarily erasing all of the day’s troubles. Every now and again, I like to add a new noodle dish into my recipe rotation. If you, too, like branching out from time to time with your pasta creations, we’ve got just the list for you.
Below, we’ve gathered some of the most mouthwatering, tantalizing, hunger-inducing dishes you’ve ever seen. Which one seems to be calling your name most?
1. Garlic Lemon Seafood Pasta
2. Roasted Veggie Ravioli
3. Creamy Mushroom and Leek Stroganoff
4. Creamy Garlic Pasta
5. Broken Pasta with Pork Ragu
6. Mushroom Marsala Pasta Bake
7. Tortellini with Spinach and Sundried Tomatoes
8. Baked Ziti
9. Brown Butter Lobster Ravioli
10. Cheddar Pierogies
11. Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli Bake
12. Butternut Squash Lasagna