Chloe Woods in currently in pre-k. She and her classmates had recently visited the local fire department and learned all about the procedures to take if a house fire occurred. Luckily, Chloe was listening intently, because not long after that trip, she had to deal with a situation like that in her own home. As soon as she heard the fire alarm, she sprang out of bed and ran to her blind grandmother's side. She told her to hold on to her shoulders and she would lead her outside. After everyone was safely outside, she even went as far as knocking on the neighbor's doors asking for water to help put out the fire.
Thank the Lord for the wonderful education she received. This knowledge helped save her and her family's lives!!