If you’re trying to be healthy, and you love sweet treats like me, you’re going to love this recipe!
When I first discovered this recipe, I was amazed! I love cookies, I love easy recipes, and I love when sweet treats can be called “healthy.” At first, I didn’t believe it, but after reading the recipe and seeing the final result, all I want to do is rush to the store and grab some ripe bananas!
The recipe comes from our friends at Food Bites! All you need are some ripe (or extra-ripe if you like a little extra sweetness), some rolled oats, and some raisins! If you’re wondering where the rest of the ingredients are, look no further! There are literally only three ingredients (Can I get an “Amen!”).
There is no butter, no sugar, and no syrup! Say what!
This recipe is easy and can be and so extremely easy! Not to mention they’re so yummy! Check out the recipe and instructions below!
- Overripe bananas
- Raisins (or craisins, walnuts, ect.)
- Rolled oats
- Combine all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl. You can combine with the bananas and oats with your hands.
- Add the raisins (or whichever sweetness you’re craving)
- Shape the dough into flat, round circles.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or baking paper and spray with Pam, olive oil, coconut oil, ect. Line up your cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 ℉. If you have leftover dough, you can microwave the cookies for 30-60 seconds!
These cookies are that easy! Seriously! Check out Cassy in the video below as she walks you through making the world’s easiest and most healthy cookies!